Getting your offer accepted
• Recommend the appropriate offer strategy depending on the market (i.e., multiple offer scenario in a seller’s market)
• Share a mortgage calculator and other calculations to make sure you know what you’ll pay at different offer prices.
• Prepare, deliver and witness offers with any conditions.
• Receive, assess and discuss counter offers.
• Negotiate with the seller within the limits established by you.
• Review depreciation reports and strata council minutes to make sure a condo purchase will fit your lifestyle and your pocketbook.
• Be ready with a multiple offer plan and invitations to counter in a hot seller’s market.